Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day Zero and counting

I know many of you are probably wondering why I haven't written on the blog yet but nothing has happened with the transplant yet. The nurse just came in and said Becky should be getting fluids and premeds soon and the actual cells should be on the floor and ready to infuse about 10:00. Becky said they have all acted as if it's nothing all day and now start telling all the things that can go wrong. Of course there's always risks with any procedure but they are prepared for any happenings. Becky is trying to rest now and get herself ready for the late night especially since she didn't sleep last night. I will try and write after the procedure is over and let you know how it went.

Keep lifting her and the staff here up in prayer. God is still in control!!

Love,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Glad I logged in. Praying right now, actually started at 1003. All will go well. love linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Praying hard for you!!!
    Love you bunches, girlfriend!!!!

    ReplyDelete