I woke up this morning to a Scripture in mind for today and it spoke to me and what I said in the blog last night. Philippians 4:4-7 says, "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus". I am no longer going to be anxious about going to the apartment but we put all our trust in the Lord to continue to do great things in Becky's life.
Becky had a good nights sleep last night. She said the nurse woke her up at 11 to give her the antibiotic and they both got a good laugh when Becky said, "Now I'll never know how I sounded on the organ!" She had been dreaming about playing the organ at a church for the first time. She said she never finished the dream but we all know she would have done a great job on the organ anyway.
They never did send up the ANC count because there was such a difference in the WBC from Monday to Tuesday that it has to be verified by another lab person. They said to ask about it later today. Becky said it's just another way that God is working things out. Actually 11.3 is a little high for a white count so we'll be interested to see how it comes out.
We are praying for another good day and will be trying to walk more and go to exercise class this morning at 11.
Here is the address at the apartment. They said we could have it early if she gets out on Thurs. or Fri.
Becky Hamm
4545 Forest Park Ave.
Apt. B 201
St. Louis, MO 63108
Phone # 314-361-5790
Rejoicing in Him.
Becky and Barb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Becky/Barb: good morning. God is absolutely Amazing... we praise Him for all He has done/ is doing/ will do.. what a testimony to His power/grace you two are and we thank Him for showing us His love through you.. praying for you two every day.. we love you very much.. have a great day.. love ya, Richard
ReplyDeleteGood morning Becky & Barb,
ReplyDeleteRejoice we should! We do have an amazing God, don't we? He has been with all of us through this whole situation and look what an amazing thing he has done! Becky, you just keep going, girl...you are an inspiration to us all and your faith, patience, fortitude, and attitude is a wonderful example for everyone. I hope you have another great day and I'll be praying for you both. I think that you are going to enjoy being in your apartment soon. Don't worry, you're just a few short minutes from the hospital if you need anything at all.
Love ya, B.J.
Mom, I am so excited that you are headed to the apt!! You are an amazing woman...and so, so strong!! Of course, you've got the best nurse there is to take care of you too!!
ReplyDeleteLove you both and will see you Saturday!