Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day +14 MOVING DAY

Read Psalm 95:1-7 this morning as our Scripture for the day. It's a little longer and I have a lot to do this morning to get ready to move to the apartment. I took cards down early this morning and the room really looks empty already. They sure brightened up the place and helped her feel better.

She received 2 units of blood during the night and feels a lot peppier this morning. Her color is better too. Another side effect of the chemo began during the night too....Her hair started falling out. She had been expecting it from the beginning but since it hadn't so far she thought maybe it wasn't going to come out. But VOILA!!! We have ball hats ready though. One of the other ladies said when hers started coming out she and her husband had a hair pulling party so I guess we may get to do that tonight.

The doctor was just in and said it would probably be noon or soon after before she would be discharged and she was sending the prescriptions to pharmacy now. I am suppose to meet the lady at the apartment at 10:00 so I can start getting things moved over after that. Maybe all I'll have to do is move her by the time she's ready to go.

Not much else from here. I need to pack the computer up too. We'll write again tonight.

Love,
Becky and Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment