Good morning!!! Matt. 11:28 says, "Come unto me all you who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest". We had a much needed rest last night and the best since we've been in the hospital. They changed her antibiotics again and she only gets one now. One of the meds was giving her a bad headache so they changed it. At one stretch last night we actually slept from 12:30 until 4:10. We both thought we had been asleep for hours!! Praise the Lord for seeing to all the little details of our lives.
Breakfast has been ordered and she actually is going to try and eat, but we'll see. Her even wanting food is a good thing!! The skies are gray out today but we're not going to let that cloud our day. There have been times when she gets a little low but it doesn't last long. She usually remembers what Linda Marquis told her "You can pass through Pity City but you can't park" and doesn't dwell it.
We pray you all will have a great day.
Becky and Barb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning Becky & Barb,
ReplyDeleteWow! You actually got about 3 1/2 hours of uninterrupted sleep...that is awesome in the hospital! I know that must make both of you feel so much better. I'm really glad to hear that Becky had a much better day yesterday. Praise our Lord! You just need to continue to keep that strong faith and all will be well. We all trust in Him to lead us. I'm so glad to hear that the banana milkshake has become the staple in Becky's diet. Sounds like she is making it a popular item; perhaps they'll put that on the regular menu for others to enjoy too! I hope you have a great day. I'll talk to you soon.
With love,
B.J.
YAY! PTL! SLEEP!! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you guys got some good rest last night! I must say I'm very impressed with you guys keeping up on your blog so well. I'm going to be coming to you with questions now Barb. :)
Have a blessed day in the Lord! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Mom, I love you!! Keep going strong...you are an amazingly strong woman!
ReplyDeleteFirst, Grandaddy gets a cell phone and now Aunt B is becoming a regular blogger! I love it!!
praying for you!
Thanking Jesus you guys got some much needed rest! Praying constantly for you! Feel His strength and comfort! Dana
ReplyDeleteHello My Dear Friend! I have been following your progress daily and keeping you constant in my prayers. Every day, even in low times, may you find that "one thing" or "sign" that God has sent to you...He is ever present. I know your strength and faithfullness and in those times when you feel weak, remember the "footprints in the sand"...Jesus is there to carry you...
ReplyDeleteI miss you! and I hope we can get up soon and visit. Blessings to you Barb, for your loving devotion and caregiving, and may God Bless You and strengthen you both. (Jan E)