Our Scripture for the day is Psalm 121. Please take time and read it. The Lord provided a pretty restful night with the IV machine not beeping too much. Becky slept off and on but said she kept dreaming (which she has done often with the chemo). She said one time she heard a noise and thought it was storming outside but then realized it was only me snoring so I must have slept pretty well too. She was able to watch the Cardinals on TV last night but they got beat. She really gets into the games.
We will try to do a little walking today especially if they unhook her for a few hours. She continues to have little to no appetite but they said that was usual for the first few days post transplant. Her blood counts were good yesterday and she continues to remain fever free.
The Lord continues to provide. She was doing so well last night that the nurse she was suppose to have gave her to a nurse that just started on the unit so the first nurse could take care of "sick" patients.
We pray that all will have a great day in worship and our thoughts are with you.
Love,
Becky and Barb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderful news...so happy that you are feeling better. I was at a MOPS planning meeting yesterday & one of the gals was keeping up w/you via your daughter by text messages.
ReplyDeleteI just read Ps 121 & will pray this for you today.
Tomorrow starts VBS. We leave after SS to go to Hardy and pick up our granddaughter so she can enjoy the excitement & learning of VBS.
Walk your socks off today, no matter how far that is. love to you both, linda
I love you mom! Don't give the "lap police" too hard of a time today, cause tomorrow it will be me!!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you, and for Aunt Barb's patience too! :) Love you both
Becky and Barb, I check the blog daily, thank you so much for keeping it updated with the ups and downs of each day. I am still lifting you up in prayer each morning as the sun rises.Becky this blog is the next best thing to a journal, see I knew you could do it, or at least have Barb do it:)I mean what are sisters for????
ReplyDelete