Sunday, August 23, 2009

Isaiah 40:28-31 "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the Everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

I(Jessica) have been voted as the guest blogger for tonight. I go on vacation, and they put me to work!!
Today has been a good day! We all got up to the sun shining and were able to listen to my cousin, Tim(Aunt B's son) preach online from Community Christian Church in Frankfort, Indiana. I was proud to hear my cousin preach on Jesus the Revolutionary. We all really enjoyed the sermon, communion, and Mom even sat down at the keyboard to play a few songs.
Aunt B cooked a wonderful meal for lunch. We had pork chops, salad, and macaroni and cheese. After lunch we all sat down to enjoy the Solheim Cup. I can't believe I actually enjoyed watching golf on T.V.!
After a restful afternoon, we had dinner and Mom is getting ready to beat Aunt B and I in a game of Sequence...or so she says!! HA! We are such a competitive family!
As you enter the new week, we pray the Lord richly blesses your lives as He has blessed ours tremendously!

Love,
Becky, Barb, and Jessica

1 comment:

  1. It has been a good day. It has been a very good day. I pray God's richest blessings to be with you all in this coming week. I praise Him for the victories He has allowed us to witness in your life (Becky) and in the lives of your wonderful family. God is being glorified!

    In His Grip,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete