Hebrews12:1-3 "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."
We have had a relatively quiet day today. Becky doesn't get going too well early in the morning so it was getting pretty warm before we were able to head out to the park so we had to scratch that idea for today. Hopefully the weather will cool off soon and we can go out later in the day.
After lunch we did go down to the exercise room in the apartment complex and, after cleaning off the equipment with a Clorox wipe, Becky walked on the treadmill for about 6 minutes which is a long time for her. Maybe we can set a goal for 8 minutes tomorrow. I did my time on the bicycle which was next to the treadmill just in case she had problems. She did fine but was worn out by the time we walked back to the room.
While I was fixing supper, she again had a bout with nausea. I really don't think my cookings that bad! I got her a half a Phenergan but she ended up vomiting a little bit and then felt better. The nurse had said on Monday that she felt the nausea could be graft versus host disease but wasn't sure. She did eat a little supper without any problem.
Becky is now setttled in on the couch for the evening. We just finished watching the Warner Robbins, GA girls win the Softball Little League World Series. The Cards don't play until 9 so we'll have to find something else to watch tonight. We have some movies if there's nothing on TV.
Thanks again for your cards, prayers and notes. We appreciate them so much.
Love,
Becky and Barb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that scripture, and I Praise God for you both each day!
ReplyDelete