COL. 3: 16 Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. This verse is to prepare your hearts for worship on the Lord's day tomorrow.
We had a good day on Friday with BJ arriving in St. Louis to take over the caregiver role while Barb departed to Loogootee, IN to meet her family and to attend the 140th anniversary celebration for the church there that she and Gene served there for 15 years. Friday evening we went on a field trip to the Applebee's nearby to have dinner where I enjoyed a sirloin steak and baked potato, although it was a good trip, it really wore me out. The rest of the evening I spent resting and enjoying a short visit with a couple of friends, Jan and Chris, who stopped by. Jan, thanks for delivering the grocery order again.
Saturday morning we had to be at the 24/7 clinic at the hospital to have the port flushed and a new dressing put on; the port is still giving problems on the blood return as they were only able to retrieve this on one of the three lines no matter which position I was in. I anticipate another day of rest and recuperation today and wish the best for all of you as well. Perhaps I'll have enough energy to beat BJ in a game of Sequence later on....she says "not going to happen;" we'll see!
Gods blessings to all of you,
Becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Mom! Enjoy your day today! I love you and will see you next Friday! Enjoy your sequence game!! Love you
ReplyDelete