Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 103 Post Transplant

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!" Phil.4:4

Dear Family and Friends,
That is what I am doing...REJOICING!!! As you know, we went to St. Louis Sunday evening for early appointsments on Monday morning. I had a Pet Scan, blood work, saw Dr. DiPersio and Stephanie (PA) and had a bone marrow biopsy that afternoon. When I saw Dr. DiPersio, he had the results of the Pet Scan and said there was NO evidence of lymphoma!!! And he expected the bone marrow biopsy to show the same; although we won't hear from it for a few days. Blood work was within limits but still low. He wants me to have it checked every two weeks - here and then in St. Louis. It was a very long day and very tiring, but what wonderful news! We serve and awesome God!
BJ and I saw Lynn and Beverly Kelly at the Siteman Cancer center. That was a wonderful surprise. They had brought Lynn's brother-in-law up for an appointment. No hugs, just lots of smiles...
As you can tell, I am not blogging as much now that I am home and mainly trying to gain strength and not catch a cold or any of the viruses going around. But I will let you know when I hear from the biopsy.
I can never thank all of you enough for all of your prayers and support. I wouldn't be where I am today if not for your prayers to our God on my behalf. I love you all...
Becky

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY! Just the kind of results I have been praying for! I have been out of town since the 16th, but am back now. Hopefully, I can give you a call sometime next week and maybe come for a visit - if I have NO GERMS.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Mom!! So much to be thankful for!!! Love you and will make you another meal sometime very soon! Aunt B is gonna wish she stayed here for my cookin! HA HA!

    ReplyDelete