Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 111

"Rejoice in the Lord always. And again I say, 'Rejoice'". (Phil. 4:4)

Dear Friends and Family,
I am REJOICING again after hearing from the bone marrow biopsy. There is NO sign of cancer; all cells are normal. Plus, I am still at 100% donor cells which is great! There is a possibility of losing some cells, but so far, so good. We certainly serve an amazing God! How I thank Him and how I thank all of you for your prayers and support!
Yesterday was a beautiful day in the Ozarks and I went outside and walked a little ways down the street and back. Most of the week is supposed to be nice so I am planning to walk some every day, if possible. Of course, I will be wearing the mask, cap, and jacket even if it is warm. By the way, the hair is coming back in but I am not sure what it is doing exactly. Maybe a little more time will tell. At least it is coming back in.
People have been so kind to bring food in. It is all been very good and very helpful.
No doctor's appointments or treatments this week. So just a week of trying to gain strength.
Please rejoice with me over the great news and continue to pray for daily strength and patience. I miss being in church and around friends and family.
Love,
Becky
Phil. 4:4-7

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy!!! God certainly is Great! I keep praying you'll get to come back to bible study sometime!! Maybe in the summer? I am Praising God with you!

    ReplyDelete