Psalm 89:1,2 says, "I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself."
I said in last nights blog that I would have trouble getting Becky going this morning and I did but I also had trouble getting myself going. I woke up at 4:45 and rolled over and went back to sleep and finally got up at 7:30. It felt good to sleep in some. Of course it was a holiday!
We have been enjoying watching tennis today as well as the Cardinals playing baseball. Tim and his family came by this afternoon before they headed back to IN. They had spent the night downtown and had enjoyed going up in the Arch this morning, watching a Lewis and Clark film and riding a bicycle built for 6 along the riverfront. While Becky, Tim and Susan visited some the boys and NaNa played some games. We enjoyed seeing them and pray they have a safe trip home.
Not much other news from here. We didn't go walking today because there was a lot of traffic in the area due to the holiday and the Greek Festival at the end of the street. Tomorrows another day and we'll try to get outside then.
Have a good evening.
Love,
Becky and Barb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Becky and Barb, I have Sarah Pence's weighted keyboard and want to get it to you soon. Is BJ, the girls, or anyone else you know of in the Springfield area making a trip up there anytime soon? I may not be able to make it up before the 19th. Also, if you are still a go for leaving the 23rd, I would be more then happy to bring home some stuff on the 19, that is if you've accumulated more then your car can hold. :) Sure miss you and can't wait for you to come home. Hugs, kisses and prayers! Dana
ReplyDeleteBecky/Barb: good morning. just thought I'd send a note saying 'i love ya both' and am thanking God for His touch of Grace on your lives... thanks for the updates.. have a great day in the Lord.. love , Richard
ReplyDelete