"I find rest in God; only he gives me hope. He is my rock and my salvation. He is my defender; I will not be defeated. My honor and salvation come from God, He is my mighty rock and my protection. People, trust God all the time. Tell him all your problems, because God is our protection." (Psalm 62:5-8) (NCV)
What beautiful verses and beautiful promises from the Psalmist.
I trust all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. My family was all healthy so they could be here for Thanksgiving dinner - in the evening. Some of them were here for most of the afternoon but we didn't eat until evening. We have a tradition of before we sit down to the table, we stand around it, hold hands, and then each one tells something they are thankful for. It was quite an emotional time this year and one I won't soon forget. I pray that my thanksgiving shows everyday through thanksliving. God is so good to us even in our unworthiness. Praise and thanks be to Him!
This past Sunday I went to church at Glendale for the first time in almost 5 months. Dr. DiPersio said for me to take every precaution I could if I got out. So I went in with the "duck-billed" mask on and only got a couple of chides about it. :) Our minister asked that people not hug me but to say "hi" from a distance. So there were a lot of waves and some kisses blown. I appreciate them being so thoughtful of my needs at this time. But it will be great to be able to give and receive those hugs on Sunday morning. It was GREAT to be back! I am so thankful!
Yesterday I had blood work done at the Lab at Whiteside Medical Building and then went to St. John's for another Pantamidene treatment. The treatment went fine once they got the orders and got the medicine ordered. Someday they will get this all figured out... I am gaining more strength but still have shortness of breath when climbing steps or doing anything. Just have to sit and re-coup.
What a blessing all of you have been to me through this whole process. Some of you comment on the blog and others say you read it but don't comment. That is all good. The real blessing is your continued prayers for me and for my family. I pray God's blessings upon all of you.
In His love,
Becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment